Oral sedation is designed for short procedure and the patient is mildly nervous.
The procedure is no longer than 2 hours for example:
- 1-2 Fillings
- Scaling and Root planing
- Crown and Bridge Preparation
- Simple Extraction or Minor Surgery
- Dental Implants Placement
- Periodontal Surgery
Terms and Conditions
- We require that the patient have his or her physical examination to confirm a state of good health and no history of drug or alchohol abuse.
- In selected case, the patient must not have any food nor drinks 6 hours prior to treatment. (No Per Oral after midnight)
- The patients will be able to breath by themselves and be in calm state.
- Local anesthesia is also used.
- The patient should be taken home by a friend or relatives.
- We require notification 1 week prior to the dental treatment.