IV sedation is designed for the patient who is moderately nervous.
The procedure can be no longer than 3 hours for example:
- Several Fillings
- Scaling and Root planing
- Crown and Bridge Preparation
- Surgical Removal of Impacted third molar
- Dental Implants Placement
- Periodontal Surgery
- Sinus Lift & Bone Augmentation which do not require extra-oral bone donor site.
- Combination of the treatments
Terms and Conditions
- We require that the patient have his or her physical examination to confirm a state of good health and no history of drug or alchohol abuse.
- The patient must not have any food nor drinks 6 hours prior to treatment.
- (No Per Oral after midnight)
- All procedures will be done in the dental clinic or affiliated hospital under supervision of an anestheologist and dentist.
- The patients will be able to breath by themselves and be in the calm state. Amnesia of dental procedures can also occur.
- Local anesthetic is also used.
- The patient must be taken home by a friend or relatives.
- We require notification and confirmation 2 weeks in advance.